You must comply with the rules applicable to the Services you use. Do not use our Services improperly. Do not try, for example, to produce interference with our Services or access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we make available to you. You should only use our Services only in compliance with applicable laws, including laws and regulations applicable regarding export control and re-exports. We may suspend or discontinue the provision of our Services if you fail to comply with applicable conditions or regulations, or if we suspect a improper use of any of our Services.
In connection with your use of the Services and the fulfillment of our contractual commitment, we are likely to send you messages related to the operation or administration of the Services as well as other information.
Some of our Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use them in a manner likely to distract you and prevent you from respecting the code of road safety and driving safety rules.
You need an ORANGEAD account to use our Services. Your ORANGEAD account can be created by yourself or by an administrator of ORANGEAD depending on its use. Create an ORANGEAD account by yourself allows you to publish your advertisements in the ORANGEAD platform and to use some of our Services. To save your business as an advertising location, add displays or even transform your displays to an ORANGEAD display, you must send a request directly to ORANGEAD in order to register your locations and allow ORANGEAD to install the equipment necessary to use some of our Services. To protect your ORANGEAD account, keep confidential your password. You are responsible for the activity carried in your ORANGEAD account . Be careful not to reuse the same password as the one associated with your ORANGEAD account, in third-party applications. If you find out that your password or account has subject to unauthorized use, contact the ORANGEAD security service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of our Services allow you to import, send or receive amounts of money. You retain all of your property rights over these amounts. In a short sentense, what is yours, is yours.
When you import, transfer, send or receive amounts of money to, or through, of our Services, you grant ORANGEAD (and anyone working with ORANGEAD) worldwide license to use, host, transfer, communication or publication of these amounts. The rights you grant under this license are limited to the exploitation, promotion or improving our Services, or developing new Services. This authorization remains for the entire legal protection period of your money, even if you stop using our Services (for example, for an amount already sent).
Our automated softwares analyze your content in order to offer you functionalities relevant to products, such as various artificial intelligences applicable on some of our Services. Spam and malware detection is taken into account during the transfer / transaction of content or amount of money on the platform. This analysis takes place when sending, receiving and transferring money.
If you have an ORANGEAD account, we can use or display the name and photo of your profile, and any activity that you exercise on ORANGEAD or on third parties applications within our Services, including in connection with the dissemination of advertisements or in other commercial contexts.
The use of open source software is important to us. Some of the software used by our Services may be offered under an Open Source license which we put or will put at your disposal. The Open Source license may contain provisions which expressly take precedence over some of these Conditions of Use.
ORANGEAD continues to modify and improve its Services *We are therefore likely to add or remove functionalities or functions, and it may also happen that we completely suspend or interrupt a Service.
You can stop using our Services at any time. We hope however you will continue to use them. ORANGEAD is entitled to stop providing all or part of the Services to you, or to add or to create new limits to the use of the Services and this, at any time. If we have to interrupt a Service, to the extent of possible, we will notify you within a reasonable time.
Our offer of Services is subject to an obligation of means, within the limits of what is commercially reasonable. We hope you enjoy using them. Our Services are however subject to a limitation of warranty.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH AS THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF CONFORMITY. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL GUARANTEE..
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ORANGEAD, ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, DECLINE ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFIT, INCOME OR DATA, OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES AND INTERESTS.
IN NO CAS SHALL ORANGEAD, ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN REASONABLY PREDICTABLE.
The following categories of businesses and business practices are prohibited of use of the services offered by ORANGEAD ("companies prohibited"). The categories prohibited business may be enforced through posting and using rules or certain requirements of our users. The types of businesses listed in next paragraphs are representative, but not exhaustive. If you don't know if your business is a prohibited business or if you have any questions about how these requirements apply to your business, please contact us. By registering with us, you confirm that you will not use the Service to accept payments related to the following activities, business activities or business practices.
- Intellectual property or violation of property rights. Fraudulent promotion of sales, distribution or even music, movies, software or other documents under counterfeit license, without the proper authorization of the holder Rights; any product or service that directly infringes or facilitates the violation of the trademark, patent, copyright, trade secrets or property rights or third party privacy; use intellectual property of ORANGEAD without the express consent of ORANGEAD; the use of the ORANGEAD name or logo, including the use of trademarks or of ORANGEAD service not in conformity with the conditions use of ORANGEAD, or in a way that would otherwise harm ORANGEAD branding; any action involving an endorsement or affiliation not in accordance with ORANGEAD.
- Counterfeit content or unauthorized products; Unauthorized sale or resale of brand or designer products or services; The sale of imported goods or services or illegally exported.
- Content of regulated products and services such as Marijuana dispensaries and businesses related; sale of tobacco, electronic cigarettes and e-liquid; online pharmacies; goods or services subject to age restrictions; weapons and ammunition; powder cannon and other explosives; fireworks and related items; toxic materials, flammable and radioactive; products and services with varying legal status, state by state.
- Content and services for adults; Pornography and other obscene material (including literature, imagery and other media); sites offering services related to sexuality such as prostitution, escorts, pay TV, adult live chat features.
- Promotion of fraudulent type; Get rich quickly, opportunities, investment or other services that promise high rewards.
- Content or Publication of firing or pay-to-remove sites Platforms that make it easier to post and delete content, where the main goal to post such content is to cause or raise issues reputation
- Content for Services without added value; Sale or resale of a service without additionnal benefit for the buyer; the resale of government offers without authorization or added value; the sites or publications that we determine, on our own discretion, as unfair, deceptive or predatory towards consumers.
- Aggregation; Engage in any form of licensed or unauthorized aggregation of funds due to third parties, factoring or other activities aimed at concealing the origin of funds.
- Promotion of equipment necessary for the manufacture or use of drugs, such as bongs, vaporizers and hookahs.
- Promotion of high risk companies; Bankruptcy lawyers; Negative response marketing; companies that, in our opinion, pose a high financial risk, a responsibility legal or violate policies relating to ORANGEAD.
- Pyramidal multi-level marketing plans, network marketing and referral classic and / or disguised pyramidal businesses or infrastructure.
For any information on the procedure to follow to contact ORANGEAD, please consult our website (https://oa.media).